10 small shrimp
1 garlic clove
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs flour
1 tbs Pesto
3 slices of tomato
Smoked Cheddar Cheese
1. Lightly batter the shrimp with flour.
2. Heat up the oil on the skillet and grate the garlic clove into it.
3. Cook the shrimp. Add a little salt and pepper
4. Spread pesto and layer the tomatoes then cooked shrimp then cheese
5. Place the sandwich back into the pan and grill on both sides.
* I am linking this recipe to the Monday and Tuesday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?