Happy New Year’s Eve everyone! I hope you are ready to say “goodbye” to 2013 and “hello” to 2014. I have another cocktail idea to your celebration. S’Mores Champagne Cocktail will be such a delicious way greet the upcoming year.
Chocolate and champagne have always been a perfect pair. Such a romantic setting for a private New Year celebration to have some champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and chocolates. Watching the ball drop, sipping delicious champagne cocktail and kissing that special someone at midnight. Can you think of a more perfect evening?
Dropping a chocolate square into the champagne glass is something I’ve seen my mom do for years. I never knew why and she really didn’t know why. She always ate the chocolate after finishing the champagne. When I was old enough, I tried it and got hooked. Now, it’s something I do every time as well.
I took it a little further with this cocktail. I added chocolate vodka, cake vodka and marshmallow vodka to make a S’mores flavored champagne cocktail and dropped some chocolate morsels in it for good measure.
S’Mores Champagne Cocktail
S'Mores Champagne cocktail with chocolate vodka, cake vodka, and marshmallow vodka to make a S'mores flavored champagne cocktail and dropped some chocolate morsels in it for good measure.
- 3/4 oz chocolate flavored vodka
- 1 oz marshmallow flavored vodka
- 1 oz cake flavored vodka
- Champagne sweet to fill the glass (I recommend 5-6 oz per glass, depending on the glass)
- Few mini chocolate chips
- Combine the three flavored vodkas in a shaker. Add just a little bit of ice and shake well.
- Divide the mixture between 3 champagne glasses.
- Add champagne to each glass to fill it up. (Amount of champagne will depend on the size of your glass but I recommend 5-6 oz per glass.)
- Drop a few mini chocolate morsels in each glass right before serving.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!