So, I’ve been feeling like having something sour creamy….chivy. So I came up with this dish and it turned out very good!!
I actually used green onion instead of chives because I didn’t like the chive selection at the store, so feel free to use either.
3 Chicken breasts
1 medium Shallot (or 1/4 cup sliced yellow onion)
1 lb Sour cream
1/2 cup Heavy cream
1/2 cup chopped Chives or green onion
1. Slice the onion thin and place into the preheated and oiled skillet.
2. Slice the chicken into strips and add to the skillet
3. Add some salt and pepper and cook covered on medium until almost done.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, heavy cream, green onion (or chives), salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. When the chicken is almost done, drain the juice out. Add the sour cream mix.
6. Stir well, lower the heat to low medium. Cover and cook for about 5 more minutes.
7. Serve over rice.