1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 garlic cloves
about 3/4 cup of blue cheese crumbles
1. In a bowl, combine ground beef, chopped onion, grate the garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Make a ball out of about a 1/4 cup of beef, “smoosh” it into a very thin patty. Repeat with all the beef.
3. Add about a tablespoon of the blue cheese crumbles in the center of the patty, cover with another patty and press the sides lightly.
4. Place the blue cheese patties in the preheated oiled skillet and cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side for a mid well burger.
* I am linking this recipe to the Friday and Saturday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!