1 package of mild Italian Sausage
3 tbs olive oil
4 oz tomato paste
4 oz of tomato sauce
3/4 cup of heavy cream
1 large shallot, sliced thin
1 large garlic clove
3-4 basil leaves chopped
1. Cook pasta according to the package, set aside.
2. Pre-heat a large skillet with some olive oil on medium heat.
3. Grate the garlic into the skillet and add the onion.
4. If using ground sausage, spoon about an inch sized ball at a time. If using a packaged sausage the peel off the skin and pinch off an inch sized ball at a time.
5. Cook on medium until completely done.
6. Add the tomato paste and tomato sauce, mix well
7. Add the heavy cream and basil stir well. Cook for about 5-7 minutes. Combine pasta and meat.