Alright, my low/no carb girls….I figured I would share some of my low carb and no carb recipes. I have been staying away from carbs, so to help me do that I’ve created some recipes that are delicious and make you forget those bad bad carbs! This is a 5 minute salad (not a green salad) that is wonderful for a quick lunch!
3 medium tomatoes
1 orange bell pepper (orange is the best with this salad)
Crumbled Feta cheese
Parsley and dill weed (fresh is nice, but if you don’t have fresh, dry is good too)
1. Chop tomatoes, place in the mixing bowl.
2. Chop bell pepper, add to the mixing bowl
3. Add feta cheese to the bowl
4. Mince the parsely and dill weed, add to the bowl
5. Add about 2-3 table spoons of oil
6. Add a table spoon of balsamic vinegar. Be careful with vinegar, its potent and has a stgonf taste, so don’t put too much.
7. Salt pepper to the taste and mix all ingredients well!