Celebrating tonight! I will be celebrating the end of school year with these wonderful Tropical Daiquiris. Perfect blend of mango, coconut, pineapple and Bacardi. Oh yea!
This is by far the best daiquiri that I’ve ever tasted! Tropical flavors are my favorite and anything is better with rum.
If I can’t convince you that it’s the best daiquiri in the world, you should make one and try it just to prove me wrong!
I am happy to report that my school year is over! I turned in my last paper last night. First thing I did after I submitted my paper… I went to sleep! I was exhausted and still am. You know what I will do today when the little man goes to nap? I”M GOING TO TAKE A NAP!! Yes…I finally can catch up on some sleep. Four months of 5 hours of sleep a night has worn me out.
After the little man goes to sleep tonight tonight, I will be treating myself to one of these awesome Tropical Daiquiris!
I also have many girls nights to catch up on. Bring it on ladies!!
On my way home from selling back my books (yay), I stopped at a couple of stores to pick up all necessary goodies for my perfect treat. I got some Bacardi and discovered a new flavor, Pineapple Fusion! I love tropical flavors so I decided to go full tropical after getting the Pineapple Bacardi. I got some of my favorite coconut water, some fresh mango and some fruit pops.
Oh yes, I’ve discovered a new way of making frozen cocktails and smoothies. Use Fruit Pops!! It comes out so smooth and more flavorful. Much better than using ice, no chunks, just a perfectly smooth blend.
I found some great new fruit pops. Have you ever tired Fruti natural fruit pops? This was my first time trying it and I’m so glad to find them. Fruti bars are a healthy treat that is made from real fruit and:
- The colors and flavors are from fresh, ripe fruit — no artificial ingredients!
- All fruit-only flavors are Non-GMO Project Verified
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup!
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, made in peanut free facility
- To make a large daiquiri:
- 3 Fruti bars mango pineapple flavor
- 3 oz Bacardi Pineapple Fusion rum
- 1/3 cup of coconut water
- 1/2 oz Bacardi gold floater
- 1 tbs chopped fresh mango for topping
- Combine Fruti pops, Bacardi Pineapple Fusion and coconut water in a blender. Pulse a few times until all blended.
- Transfer into a large glass.
- Slowly top it off with Bacardi Gold: pour on top,around the sides of the glass. (That's the floater:)
- Garnish with some fresh mango chunks.
- Close your eyes and pretend you are at the beach, sipping this Tropical Daiquiri.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to emails of follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| so you don’t miss any more recipes!
PLEASE NOTE: I switched the email delivery system! The switch happened in the middle of March. If you subscribed before then, PLEASE re-subscribe in the side bar! HUGS!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Fruti. All the opinions and photographs are my own! #cbias #SocialFabric #FreshNFruti