1 Lipton Tea & Honey, Lemon Iced Black Tea pitcher packet
1 tbs fresh grated ginger
1 large pear
2 cups of hot water
Cold water to fill the remainder of quart-sized pitcher
1. First, peel and grate the ginger root and combine with 1 cup of really hot water. Stir and let sit for about 10 minutes.
2. Peel, core and thinly slice the pear. Add pear slices to the pitcher. Add 1 cup of hot water, stir and let stand for about 5 minutes.
** Those two steps will bring out the wonderful flavors and aroma of ginger and pear.
3. Pour the ginger/water mixture, through a stainer, into the pitcher. Press on the ginger to squeeze out all the water. Discard ginger.
4. Add the Lipton Tea & Honey lemon black tea packet to the pitcher. Mix well until all dissolved.
5. Fill the pitcher with cold water.
|You can check out my shopping trip in my Google + album!|
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Lipton. All the photographs and opinions are my own. #CBias #SocialFabric