18-oz semisweet chocolate, chopped (I used 2 oz unsweet and 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips)
1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 cup chopped graham crackers
1. Line a 9×13-in pan with lightly greased aluminum foil.
2. In a double boiler, combine chocolate, butter and vanilla extract. Cook, stirring frequently, until melted and very smooth
3. Add the condensed milk, stir until completely combined
3. Fold mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces into the chocolate mixture with a spatula.
4. Pour into prepared pan and press into an even layer.
5. Let sit until cooled to room temperature then place in the refrigerator to chill completely.