Luscious, soft and chewy crinkle cookies made with sweet dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. Super easy to make, no mixer requited and absolutely delicious!
WHITE CHOCOLATE SOFT COOKIES
After an entire day of Christmas shopping, you need to take the stress away with a nice, big batch of some fantastic cookies! These cookies are just the right thing to do that. They are super easy to make and come out tasty as could be.
Family and friends have been loving these. It’s been a general consensus that these cookies ROCK. I’ve even send them to work with hubs and everyone there swarmed him as soon as he walked in with a tray in his hands.
I think he is a little scared now every time I send goodies to work with him. There are a whole lot of employees and they always try to get to him first to make sure they get something. I told him to just drop the tray and run next time, might be safer for him. His employees get quite spoiled during the holiday season, when I have so many treats to bake that the three of us can’t eat them all.
Not to mention when I was working on my books, they got a whole lot of peppermint and pumpkin treats. But I have something special planned for them for their Christmas party this week, I am making them a Red Velvet Cheesecake and their own batch of these cookies.
Definitely trust the 15 people that got to try these cookies, they are scrumdelicious. They are also very easy to make. All you need is a whisk, a bowl, and a baking sheet to make these cookies. Well, an oven is quite crucial too. White chocolate and cranberry is a perfect winter flavor for these soft and chewy crinkle cookies.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES TO TRY
Lemon Crinkle Cookies from Kitchen Meets Girl
Red Velvet White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies from Mom On Timeout
Mocha Crinkle Cookies from Cake Whiz
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
White Chocolate Cranberry Soft and Chewy Crinkle Cookies
- 2 ¼ flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup hot melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- About ½ cup powder sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl. Pour warm butter over sugar and cream cheese and whisk vigorously until all combined and smooth.
- Add egg and heavy cream, whisk well.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Mix with rubber spatula until completely combined. Fold in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Form 1-inch balls and coat them in powder sugar.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.