Totally addicting Banana Pudding Crinkle Cookies! They are soft, chewy and made to taste like banana pudding with banana cream and vanilla wafers.
Why did I do this to myself?? Banana pudding is one of my favorite desserts and so as pretty much anything banana pudding flavored. (Especially ice cream!) So what did I do? I made awesome chewy crinkle cookies that taste like my favorite dessert. Oh, I can just hear my thighs cursing me out! My taste buts are screaming “more” and my thighs are screaming “don’t you dare reach for another cookie!” It’s a real battle in my head…good thing no one can hear it.
These cookies are seriously delicious! Soft, chewy and bursting with deliciousness.
Now that I’ve shared the recipe, you need to make them and become addicted, like I did! Yes, misery loves company and this is one delicious misery.
I’m not the only one who couldn’t get enough of these cookies. Look closely at the picture above. I call it “catching the thief red handed!” While I took the pictures, he kept stealing cookies. I was actually surprised but not for the reason you might think. It’s not because of his thieving of cookies, he actually does that all the time, but because of the fact that he tried and liked banana flavored something. He has not so much as touched a banana or banana flavored baked goods since he was a baby and decided he hates bananas. Wow!
(As I’m writing this, I’m having to shoo away the cat from a cookie left on a coffee table! Now that’s some serious powers when even a cat can’t stay away from the cookie.)
Give them a try and make sure to come back and tell me how you like these cookies!
Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Don’t forget to check deals and coupons!
Banana Pudding Chewy Crinkle Cookies
- 2-1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 of 3.4 oz package of banana cream pudding mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 oz. cream cheese room temperature, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted and warm
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. whole milk
- About 8 vanilla wafer cookies chopped (not crushed)
- 1 cup of powder sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Pour warm butter over sugar and cream cheese and whisk until all combined.
- Add egg and milk, whisk until smooth.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and banana cream mix. Mix with rubber spatula until completely combined. (You may have to just use your hands once dry ingredients are folded into wet ingredients, to finish mixing the cookie dough.)
- Fold in chopped vanilla wafers.
- Form 1-inch balls and roll them in powder sugar.
- Place cookie balls on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
More Cookies From Me!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!