Buffalo Chicken Burger is an amazing sandwich that hits so many taste buds. Juicy chicken burger cooked in buffalo wing sauce and made with ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, Mozzarella cheese, and veggies. Adjust the spice level by using mild, medium, or hot buffalo wing sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Burger
Ever since I tried Buffalo chicken for the first time, I’ve been in love. I always try to find new ways of using in and have quite a few recipes up my sleeve. When it comes to the sauce, personally, I prefer to use mild or medium because I’m a weakling and can’t handle anything hotter. And, I prefer to be able to taste my food while chewing it without being in complete physical pain.
But if you like it hot and like it spicy, go for the hot stuff and make it a blazing chicken sandwich.
Chicken burgers are wonderful because they are so easy to make and can be served any time of the day. Serve it for dinner with some veggies or as a sandwich for lunch. Buffalo style chicken burger is one of our favorites for an easy and finger-licking-delicous lunch.
When it comes to ranch, I prefer to make my own. Mainly because I still can’t find store-bough ranch that’s as good as my homemade ranch. If you’d like to try my homemade buttermilk ranch, you can find it HERE.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH BUFFALO CHICKEN BURGER
There are so many things that will go perfectly with this burger. If you’re trying to serve something to help cool down the spiciness of the burger, try a green salad, celery sticks, mashed potatoes, or cucumber slices. Don’t forget to serve some extra ranch dressing on the side.
If you don’t care for extinguishing your mouth, you can serve just about anything. Crispy fries will be great as a side dish, much like roasted veggies or a cup of soup.
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Burger
- Chicken Burger:
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic pressed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tsp minced fresh dill weed
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbs oil for cooking
- Burger buns
- Chicken Burgers
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Tomato slices
- Chopped green onion
- Sliced Mozzarella cheese
- Chicken Burgers:
- Preheat the pan and the oil on medium heat. Combine the ingredients for the chicken burgers in a mixing bowl and mix well. Scoop out the meat mixture (as big as you want the burgers) and form patties with your hands. Cook the chicken burgers, on medium heat, for about 10 minutes of each side.
- When the chicken burgers are fully cooked, pour some buffalo sauce in the pan and and cook the burgers in the sauce for about a minute on each side.
- To assemble the sandwiches: spread some ranch dressing on the bottom bun, add some blue cheese crumbles and tomato slices. Add the buffalo chicken burger and top it off with some green onion and Mozzarella cheese slices.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com
For More Inspiration: