1 glove of garlic
2 cups Heavy Cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
2. Add minced or grated garlic…saute until fragrant.
3. Add heavy cream, heat through on medium (be careful if you bring it to boil, heavy cream will raise and spill over)
5. Keep cooking on medium for about 5 minutes, reduce heat to medium low and cook for about 5-10 more minutes.
6. Cook pasta according to the package. Set aside.
7. In a small pan heat up about a tablespoon of oil, grate some garlic into it and saute for a few seconds. Add the shrimp, season with some salt and pepper and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
8. Add about a cup and a half of the Alfredo sauce to the shrimp (add all the sauce if you like extra sauce on your plate). Cook for about a minute. Top the pasta with the shrimp and sauce.
* I am linking this recipe to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!