Salt/pepper, favorite seasoning (for chicken)
3 table spoons Butter
1 glove of garlic
pint Heavy Cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1. Melt butter in a sauce pan on medium.
2. Add minced garlic…saute until fragrant.
3. Add Heavy cream, heat through on medium (be careful if you bring it to boil, heavy cream will raise and spill over)
4. Add sour cream, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper
5. Keep cooking on medium for about 5 minutes, reduce heat to medium low and cook for about 5-10 more minutes.
6. Cook fettuccine according to the package.
7. Cook chicken, seasoned, in an oiled skillet on medium. Slice the chicken breasts into long peaces.
8. Serve chicken over fettuccine with plenty of sauce because you are gonna love it!!!