These cookies are seriously amazing! They are so soft and chewy and just bursting with flavor! These cookies are made with key limes and coconut and some cream cheese for chewiness.
Our Favorite Soft and Chewy Cookies
For now, enjoy these cookies because they are one of his favorite cookies!
If you like coconut or feeling like you are in paradise while biting into a cookie, these are definitely THE cookies for you! It is so incredibly easy to make these cookies and everyone loves them.
More Cookies To Try:
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Chewy Key Lime Coconut Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 oz. cream cheese room temperature, cut into small pieces
- 1 lime - zest only more if needed stronger flavor
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted and still warm
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sugar, cream cheese, and lime zest in a large bowl.
- Pour warm butter over sugar and cream cheese and whisk until all combined.
- Add egg, milk, and lime juice, whisk well.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and coconut. Mix with rubber spatula until completely combined.
- Form 1-inch balls and lightly coat them in powder sugar.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes.