This is another scrumdeliciousness that my sister and I made this Mother’s Day weekend. She loves my banana bread so I decided to make it for her and take it up a notch. We made some Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins and they were delicious!
I may have taken a few days off from the blog for Mother’s day but I didn’t take any time off from the kitchen. I love teaching my sister to cook and bake. Although, it can be a little challenging to teach a moody teenager to cook. She did very well though. She actually made the Coconut Cheesecake (with my supervision.)
We were busy this weekend and I will share all the stuff with made with you.
The muffins came out perfectly, so soft and moist! Dark chocolate and banana is a great flavor combination. These muffins can also be easily made into a bread. Just pour the batter into a 9-inch bread pan and enjoy.
Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins
Yummy dark Chocolate Banana Muffins are delicious!
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted and softened
- 3/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 medium bananas
- 4 oz Ghirardelli dark chocolate bar
- ~ Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin pan.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each egg.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at half power for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Beat in melted chocolate, vanilla and one banana until incorporated.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt on low speed.
- Mush the second banana and fold it in the batter.
- Divide the batter between the muffin pan cups (about 3/4 full) and bake for 20-22 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @willcookforsmiles.com
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to emails of follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| so you don’t miss any more recipes!
PLEASE NOTE: I switched the email delivery system! The switch happened in the middle of March. If you subscribed before then, PLEASE re-subscribe to the email in the side bar! HUGS!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!