This is a nice hot cocktail that parents can enjoy this holiday season after the kiddos go to sleep! This Adult Hot Chocolate is a scrumptious and warming hot drink make with homemade cocoa, Godiva and whipped cream vodka.
I can’t wait to enjoy another one of these babies on Christmas Eve with my family. Well, not the whole family. After all, this is for adults only!
Hubby, my mom and I will definitely toast in front of a fire with this delightful hot cocoa that doesn’t just warn your soul, it warms everything inside!
Hot chocolate is the ultimate comforting drink to have on a chilly holiday evening. Make it a little extra special with chocolate flavored liqueur and whipped cream flavored vodka. Best way to relax after a long day!
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 3 1/2 oz Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz whipped cream vodka
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup for garnish
- In a small sauce pot, on medium heat, add the chocolate chips.
- Once they start to melt, start poring in the milk, while stirring with a silicone covered whisk. Stir until all melted and smooth.
- Bring to a low boil, stirring often, and add vanilla, chocolate liqueur and vodka. Stir and cook for about a minute.
- Divide among the cups and top it off with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!