This is a nice hot cocktail that parents can enjoy this holiday season after the kiddos go to sleep! This Adult Hot Chocolate is a scrumptious and warming hot drink make with homemade cocoa, Godiva and whipped cream vodka.
I can’t wait to enjoy another one of these babies on Christmas Eve with my family. Well, not the whole family. After all, this is for adults only!
Hubby, my mom and I will definitely toast in front of a fire with this delightful hot cocoa that doesn’t just warn your soul, it warms everything inside!
Hot chocolate is the ultimate comforting drink to have on a chilly holiday evening. Make it a little extra special with chocolate flavored liqueur and whipped cream flavored vodka. Best way to relax after a long day!
Adult Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3 1/2 oz Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz whipped cream vodka
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup for garnish optional
- In a small sauce pot, on medium heat, add the chocolate chips.
- Once they start to melt, start poring in the milk, while stirring with a silicone covered whisk. Stir until all melted and smooth.
- Bring to a low boil, stirring often, and add vanilla, chocolate liqueur and vodka. Stir and cook for about a minute.
- Divide among the cups and top it off with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!