10 oz can of salmon (no bones or skin)
1 1/2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup of bread crumbs
2 tbs mayo
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup of bread crumbs for coating
2 tbs oil
3 tbs mayo
1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
3 tsp capers
1. Combine salmon and cooked rice in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. In a small pan, saute chopped onion and chopped sun-dried tomatoes for a few minutes. After it’s cooled a little, add the onion/tomato mixture to the mixing bowl.
3. Add the mayo, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, egg and 1/4 cup of bread crumbs to the mixing bowl too. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Heat up some oil in the pan on medium heat.
5. Form patties and lightly coat them in the bread crumbs.
6. Cook the patties, on medium heat, until golden brown. About 5-7 minutes on each side.
7. While the patties are cooking, make the sauce. Combine all ingredients in the bowl and mix well. Serve on top of Salmon Rice patties.