What is summer without S’Mores? Delicious giant, soft and chewy cookie topped with lots of marshmallows, chocolate, crumbled graham crackers and baked in a skillet!
What kind of summer would it be without s’mores? What kind of camping trip would it be without s’mores?
It’s just impossible to picture that!
I absolutely love the chocolate/marshmallow/graham cracker combination, it’s like crack! That’s why you see SO many recipes floating around blogland that incorporate this flavor into various desserts, snacks and treats. Because everyone loves it!! Which is why I decided to add a little party to this post, that will showcase all the wonderful S’More recipes from my fellow bloggers. Make sure to spread the word because I will pin and share my favorite ones through my social media channels!
I need to confess that this is NOT my first S’mores recipe. For the entire month of June I made an awesome S’mores milkshake at least once a week. (I believe that I made 6 total!) Luck was not on my side with that post. For one reason or another, I could not get a good picture of the milkshake. It either stormed right as I finished making it, or I chose the wrong time of the day, or it was stolen before I could take a picture. (I guess it was too good to wait!)
That’s why I was happy to snap some pictures of this cookie deliciousness so I could share it with you. I don’t think that I would be able to make six of these cookies. One was dangerous enough!
Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Don’t forget to check deals and coupons!
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 2 rectangles of graham crackers
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees and make sure your 12-inch skillet is well seasoned. (You can also rub some oil with a paper towel so that the bottom and sides of the skillet are shiny but not drenched in oil.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer (or using a hand held mixer), cream together butter and sugar or a couple of minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until mixed.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix the ingredients on low speed until just combined.
- Spread cookie batter on the skillet, evenly.
- Spread marshmallows and chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Crush graham crackers and spread that over the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let the cookie cool before attempting to cut it!
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Check out these great recipes from other bloggers:
S’Mores Ice Cream Cupcakes from A Pumpkin and A Princess
S’Mores Milkshake from Spoonful of Flavor
Bourbon S’Mores Milkshake from Beyond Frosting
More Delicious Cookies!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!