This is a heavenly cream pie that I hope you will try right away! Mocha Ice Cream Pie is actually a cream pie made with iced coffee, mini chocolate morsels, topped with shaved milk chocolate and it’s frozen!
Did you guys notice that it’s summer out there?
For those who said “no,” that is just not fair because it’s been blazing heat around my parts of the country. I’m sure most of you have noticed the hot, hot weather and are trying to find escape in some shade and cool treats. A treat doesn’t get cooler (or more delicious) that this pie!
This pie is completely No-Bake!! Yes! This means that you don’t have to turn on your ovens to the toasty 350 degrees (it’s close enough to that outside) and just stay nice and cool while you quickly make it. This creation is also very easy and has few ingredients.
Out-of-this-world delicious = win!
Easy = win!
No-Bake = win!!
I am so grateful to my morning coffee for inspiring me to make this pie! Yeap, I got inspired by my coffee. It does double duty: Inspires and
makes me vibrate wakes me up!
Mocha Ice Cream Pie
- 1 Oreo Cookie Pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Mocha iced coffee
- 6 oz whipped topping
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate morsels
- 3 oz milk chocolate bar
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in the electric mixer, on medium-high speed, until light and smooth.
- Scrape the sides and pour in ice coffee. Start mixing slow and gradually raise the speed to medium. When the mixture is smooth, turn of the mixer. Scrape the sides and mix again until all smooth.
- On low speed, mix in whipped topping until just incorporated.
- Fold in mini chocolate morsels.
- Transfer the cream pie filling into the pie crust and spread it evenly.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Using a large grater, grate the chocolate bar slowly over the pie.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes From Me!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!