Feast your eyes and your tummies on these fabulous Bailey’s Cheesecake Doughnuts. Easy doughnuts are filled with Bailey’s cheesecake mixture and topped with Bailey’s flavored milk chocolate ganache.
These are for all parents who sneak-eat candy bars in the closet. Some of you may be surprised at the notion that parents eat candy bars and cookies in the closet but it is definitely a thing. Yes, parents hide treats for themselves and eat them secretly, away from the kids.
I, myself, have been caught by my son eating a cookie behind the pantry door or while hiding somewhere many times. Some might think it’s mean or selfish to hide the treats from the kids and eat it all by yourself but it’s necessary. Parent’s know that everything goes to kids, everything you have and everything they have.
If they see you eating something yummy, they instantly turn into a begging puppy and you can’t help but give them everything. So it’s quite rare when a parents can actually eat a treat when kids are present.
Adults need treats too. We work hard and we deserve to eat that Snickers bar in peace, without having to share most of it with the kids. It would be nice to just eat a cookie without hearing those chilling words, “what are you eating and can I have it?”
Parents can’t just say “no, its mine, you already ate yours” because we spend years teaching kids to share and we are bound by our own rules. But, if we can offer a valid explanation as to why they can’t have it…that’s a whole other story.
So I offer you a treat, just for adults!
These Bailey’s Cheesecake Doughnuts are stuffed with a creamy Bailey’s cheesecake filling and topped with Bailey’s flavored milk chocolate ganache. These doughnuts have just the right amount of sweetness and a touch of boozy Bailey’s flavor. It’s a great treat to have with a cup of coffee or when a sweet tooth strikes.
So make a batch of these awesome doughnuts and share it with your adult friends. These doughnuts would be perfect for a party or to treat your co-workers to a nice Friday breakfast treat. Bailey’s Doughnuts are also perfect for celebrating St. Patrick’s day.
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
- 8 original refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury grands) 1 package
- 5 cups oil for frying
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 oz milk chocolate
- 5 tbsp Bailey's Irish Cream hot
- Preheat oil in a fryer, dutch oven, or a medium sauce pot to 340-350°F. (If using a pot on a stove top, I recommend a medium setting.)
- Open the can of refrigerated biscuits and carefully take them apart. Let biscuits rest on the board for a few minutes, while the oil is warming up.
- Fry biscuits, 2-3 at a time, until golden brown. Flip to the other side and fry until that side is golden brown as well.
- Place some paper towels on a wire rack. Take out cooked doughnuts and place them on the wire rack to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and Bailey's Irish Cream in a bowl for 2-3 minutes. Transfer cheesecake mixture into a piping bag fitted with a pastry filling tip. Set aside.
- Once doughnuts are cool for a couple of minutes, fill each doughnut with some cheesecake mixture from the piping bag.
- Chop milk chocolate and place it in a small mixing bowl.
- Bring Bailey's to simmer, be careful not to let it actually boil. Pour hot cream over the chopped milk chocolate and stir with a whisk until melted and smooth.
- You can dip each doughnut into the chocolate ganache or spoon ganache over each doughnut.
Some More Sweet Treats Recipes You Might Like: