Heavenly no-bake cheesecake dessert that hold all the delicious banana split flavors in it. Layers of graham cracker crumbs, strawberry and banana filled smooth cheesecake, banana pudding, and whipped topping.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Oh goodness, I have no words to describe this dessert other than “pure heaven!”
All this deliciousness is brought to you by a NEED to use extra bananas. When I sent my husband to the store, all I wanted was a couple of bananas for a smoothie. Apparently, the bananas looked too good and he came back with a whole big bunch of them. No matter how much I like bananas, I can’t eat them this fast and when they are perfectly ripe, there are only a couple of days left before they become over-ripe. So, I had to make some decisions quickly.
There is no better way to use up extra bananas than a luscious dessert. In the past, I would have made some banana bread or banana muffins but this time, I decided to go another way. I always keep some whipped topping in the freezer and cream cheese in the fridge, and when I realized that I also had a couple of packs of instant banana pudding, this dessert practically made itself. Banana bread stands no chance against this heavenly banana split treat!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cheesecake layer:
- 2 8 oz packs of cream cheese
- 4 oz COOL Whip
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 3 bananas to layer
- 3.4 oz pack of banana cream instant pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 10 oz COOL Whip
- 16 oz strawberries
- Hot fudge topping
- Banana Pudding:
- Prepare instant banana pudding according to the package instructions. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set it completely.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Mix very well using a large fork.
- Spread crumb mixture in the bottom on the baking dish. Spread it around evenly and press down firmly.
- Beat cream cheese until soft and fluffed.
- Add sugar and beat for a couple of minutes.
- Fold in COOL whip until completely incorporated.
- Dice bananas and strawberries. Dab strawberries with a paper towel to soak up some moisture.
- Fold in diced bananas and strawberries.
- Gently spread cheesecake filling all over the crust.
- Slice three bananas thinly and layer banana slices over the cheesecake layer.
- Spread prepared and chilled banana pudding over the bananas.
- Spoon COOL whip topping all over the the banana pudding and gently spread it evenly.
- Dice strawberries and add them evenly to the top.
- Refrigerate the dessert for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle hot fudge topping as serving.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or any other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Some More Recipes From Me: