Easy dessert for any special occasion. Homemade white chocolate mousse layered with soft cookies and fresh raspberries.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Valentine’s Day is less than a week away, can you believe it?
It really just hit me that it’s coming up so fast. I was just planning my holiday recipes and realized that V-day is coming up much faster than I expected. I had a big list of recipe ideas that I still wanted to share before the holiday is here but once I realized that it’s only a week away, I had to cut the list way down. So only the best of the best have made it.
Yes, this White Chocolate Mousse Parfait is definitely one of the best. It tastes heavenly and I love how easy it is to make. I wanted to simplify my chocolate mousse recipe because I’ve gotten some concerns from readers about working with eggs. So I wanted to have a mousse recipe option that was a bit easier to execute and it will work with all, white, dark, and milk chocolates. You can play around with cookies too. I used gluten free key lime white chocolate cookies and the citrus complemented raspberry and white chocolate lovely. I’d recommend some kind of lemon or lime soft cookies for this parfait.
Easy Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- White Chocolate Mousse:
- 6 oz white chocolate baking bar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups COOL whip
- Soft cookies
- Chop white chocolate into small pieces and add it to a small mixing bowl.
- Heat up heavy whipping cream to hot but not boiling.
- Pour hot heavy cream to chopped chocolate and stir until chocolate is smooth and melted. (If you can't get it to melt 100%, you can microwave it on half the power for 20-30 seconds.)
- Let melted chocolate mixture cool to about room temperature.
- Fold in COOL whip gently until completely mixed in.
- Place white chocolate mousse in the refrigerator for at least an hour before making parfaits.
- To make parfaits: layer crumbled cookies, raspberries, and some white chocolate mousse. I used white chocolate lime cookies to compliment the mousse and raspberries. Lemon cookies will also work very well.
- **Gluten Free if using GF cookies.**
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or any other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Some More Dessert Recipes From Me: