Sweet and refreshing cocktail for every summer occasion. This beautiful Rose Spritzer is infused with fresh peaches and mint and made with rosé wine and champagne.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
What comes to your head when you’re asked to picture summer?
Do you imagine sitting on the porch or your patio, lazily swinging with a cold, refreshing drink in your hand? That is what I picture for sure. Unfortunately, that is not a reality for me. Even though I do have a comfy swing in the backyard, where I love to relax once in a while, summer is NOT the time to do that.
It is SO hot outside, I have to cool down my car before we get in it and staying outside for more than a few minutes is just a wet misery. Humidity is high and the temperature is even higher here. If we plan to hang out outside, lots of cold and frozen reinforcements are needed.
This ice cold Peach and Mint Rosé Spritzer is much needed to keep cool in the hot summer days. It’s a mild, wine cocktail that is infused with fresh white peaches and mint, it’s sweetened a little bit, and then finished off with some rosé champagne for a bubbly delight.
Mint Peach Rose Spritzer
- 4 large white peaches
- 4 mint springs whole springs not leaves
- 2-4 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 750 ml bottle of rose wine
- 750 ml bottle rose champagne or sparkling rose
- Place mint in the pitches and add sugar. Muddle sugar and mint until you get a strong mint aroma.
- Pit and slice white peaches thinly and add them to the pitcher.
- Pour in a bottle of rose wine. Stir, cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, carefully pour in the bottle of rose champagne.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Some More Cocktail Recipes From Me: