This fabulous holiday fudge will be a treat for anyone and quite simple to make. Smooth white chocolate fudge flavored with sugar cookie creamer and has holiday sugar cookies mixed in.
Fudge always remind me of the holidays. I think it’s because we always go to this wonderful ice cream place in St. Augustine after the city is lit with holiday lights and I always have to buy some fudge to bring home. They make the best ice cream and a pretty great fudge.
It’s not the only time we get fudge from that ice cream place but I just have the biggest association with the holidays. My favorite places to be around Christmas are actually on the opposite sides of the country and I can never seem to get both in the same season. I absolutely love New York during holidays and I love old town St. Augustine. It’s just gorgeous there in November and December.
Lighting of St. Augustine ceremony always happens right before Thanksgiving and after that, it’s the prettiest place to be after dark. Almost every tree is lit up with Christmas lights, and especially the old town square, where they have a giant Christmas tree and these huge trees that they draped in a patters. It’s pure magic! I could sit in the square for hours and it feels like you’re in a movie, with twinkling lights literally surrounding you and sounds of horse-drawn carriages riding by.
This fudge was a special pre-holiday treat for my family (and many of my husband’s co-workers).
This fudge smelled AMAZING while making, while cooling and the entire day, the apartment smelled like holiday baking.
Sugar Cookie Fudge
- 4 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 10 oz crunchy sugar cookies holiday themed or plain
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter for greasing of the pan
- Fit a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper and grease the paper all over the bottom and sides with some butter, so fudge doesn't stick.
- Break up sugar cookies into large and small chunks and spread them all over the bottom of the prepared dish. Set aside.
- In a bottom-heavy sauce pot, over medium heat, combine 4 tablespoons of salted butter, sugar and ID creamer. Bring to boil over medium heat and boil for about 4 minutes, stirring often. (*Watch the mixture and don't walk away, if you notice it rise, lift the pot off heat for a little bit.)
- White the cream mixture is cooking, place white chocolate and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour hot cream mixture into the bowl and whisk until all smooth. (You will want to start whisking slowly, so the hot mixture doesn't splatter on you, and then increase your whisking speed to get the mixture nice and smooth. If using a metal mixing bowl, you may want to hold it with an oven mitt while whisking.)
- Pour your fudge mixture over the cookies, evenly. Let it stand on the counter until it cools to room temperature. Then place the pan in the refrigerator to chill and firm up for a couple of hours.
- Once cooled, take the fudge with parchment out of the pan. Carefully take down the parchment paper and cut fudge with a large knife. Enjoy it cold or at room temperature but I recommend storing it in an air-tight container, in the fridge.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Sharon C says
That fudge is so pretty and colorful, not to mention it looks absolutely delicious! Can you please tell me what kind of cookies you used for the fudge? Thank you.
Thank you, Sharon!
I used holiday cookies, I believe they were crispy sugar cookies in shapes of bells and Christmas trees. I found them at Target.
Rose Smith says
Yum!! I’m gonna make this super delicious fudge on this weekend!! As it’s gonna be the great Christmas time, thank u so much for such a lovely share Lyuba!! Reading this recipe, I just remembered my cousin Abby’s anniversary party last month, where she ordered such kinda dessert in wholesale online. The website was, appetizersusa.com where she customized her appetizer according to the theme of the party, just thought of sharing this with you… even I’m gonna customize this Sugar cookie fudge with our Christmas theme. Great Share Thanks agn.. XOXO !! :*<3
Sara @ Bitz & Giggles says
This fudge just blew my mind! I had to come over and tell you that you are a genius and it’s absolutely beautiful! Pinning!!
Awe, you are so sweet, Sara!
Thank you!! 🙂
Oh my Gosh this is the prettiest fudge I’ve ever seen! Sounds super yummy too!
Thank you so much, Kathleen!! I hope you will give it a try 🙂
Joshua Hampton says
My, how pretty this fudge is. The colors are so festive, perfect for the holiday season.
Awe, thank you so much! I really is festive 🙂