This is a perfect snack to serve this weekend for the big game! These Potato Skins are loaded with ranch chicken and cheese. It’s drizzled with ranch dressing and topped with crispy bacon.
The big weekend is upon us! It’s Superbowl time!
Who is planning a party this weekend? I bet every other person out there will be throwing a football party or attending a football party. What makes all parties successful is the food. The game is important, of course, but you have to serve just the right snacks. Finger food is the key. With all the people jumping and screaming, there probably shouldn’t be any plates on their laps. You don’t want a big mess on your hands. Perfect thing to have is a snack table filled with delicious finger foods. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Skins will make a perfect addition to your game day party.
But don’t sell these potato skins short, they would be perfect any time of the day. Being loaded with delicious ranch chicken, cheese and crispy bacon, these skins would make a great lunch or even a fun dinner with a side salad!
- 2 baking potatoes
- Coarse salt
- (Foil for baking the potatoes)
- 4 chicken tenders
- 1/2 packet of ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup of ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of crispy bacon
- To bake the potatoes: Preheat the oven to 350. Wash the potatoes thoroughly. Rub them (still damp) with some coarse salt. Poke a couple of holes with a knife and wrap them in foil, individually. Place on a baking sheet and bake for an hour or two, depending on the size of your potatoes. You can check the potatoes after an hour by slowly sticking a knife in them and if it goes in smoothly, potatoes are done. If not, cook for about 30 minutes at a time until done. (**Note: try sticking the knife along the side of the potatoes, where you will be cutting it in half later. This way, you won't have any extra holes in the potato skins.)
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the chicken: Preheat a medium pan with a little bit of oil. Coat the chicken in some of the ranch seasoning and cook it in the pan, on medium heat, until completely done and golden. Chop into small pieces and set aside.
- When the potatoes are done, cut them in half. Carefully scoop out most of the potato meat but don't go too deep or you will break the skin.
- Fill the potatoes with chicken.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Drizzle with some ranch dressing and top off with crispy bacon.
- Place back on the baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
More Foods Perfect For A Party!