Happy week before Mother’s Day! I have a nice treat that you can make for your mom or wife or any other special woman in your life. I’m sharing a Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip and hoping you will make it and she will love it!
Is everyone excited about Mother’s Day? Do you have big plans this weekend? I bet moms plan to stay in bed while dads take care of the kids, cooking and chores. Waking up to a breakfast in bed prepared by husband and kids would be perfect. Then a day of pampering and being taken care of is just what every woman needs.
I’m sure that we are not all lucky enough to have husbands that can cook so they need some easy ideas to treat their lovey ladies. I have a couple of easy recipe that will help! Today, I am sharing a chocolaty treat and tomorrow, I will share a special breakfast. This hot chocolate cheesecake dip will definitely put a smile of her face. Just about everyone loves chocolate and deserves to indulge on the special day.
It’s also very easy to make, you just need a mixer (hand or stand up), a Handi-foil baking pie dish (so you can easily take it to a special lady if you need to), and 6 ingredients.
Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- 2 8 oz packs of cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tbs sugar
- 1 cup of marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly grease an 8-inch round baking pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla and sugar and mix together.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at half power for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture. Mix until all combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking pan. Cover with marshmallows.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes, until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve with some fruit and cookies.
Recipe from Lyuba @willcookforsmiles.com
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to emails of follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| so you don’t miss any more recipes!
PLEASE NOTE: I switched the email delivery system! The switch happened in the middle of March. If you subscribed before then, PLEASE re-subscribe to the email in the side bar! HUGS!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!