Happy week before Mother’s Day! I have a nice treat that you can make for your mom or wife or any other special woman in your life. I’m sharing a Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip and hoping you will make it and she will love it!
Is everyone excited about Mother’s Day? Do you have big plans this weekend? I bet moms plan to stay in bed while dads take care of the kids, cooking and chores. Waking up to a breakfast in bed prepared by husband and kids would be perfect. Then a day of pampering and being taken care of is just what every woman needs.
I’m sure that we are not all lucky enough to have husbands that can cook so they need some easy ideas to treat their lovey ladies. I have a couple of easy recipe that will help! Today, I am sharing a chocolaty treat and tomorrow, I will share a special breakfast. This hot chocolate cheesecake dip will definitely put a smile of her face. Just about everyone loves chocolate and deserves to indulge on the special day.
It’s also very easy to make, you just need a mixer (hand or stand up), a Handi-foil baking pie dish (so you can easily take it to a special lady if you need to), and 6 ingredients.
Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tbs white granulated sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly grease an 8-inch round baking pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla and sugar and mix together.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at half power for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture. Mix until all combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking pan. Cover with marshmallows.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes, until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve with some fruit and cookies.
Beth Somers says
That looks yummy! Making this for my next girls night in.
Amber Cook says
Mmmm! This was so easy and so yummy. We just halved the recipe and that was plenty for the 3 of us, we even had some leftover.
I am so glad that you liked it, Amber! Thank you 🙂
Shiloh Barkley says
I was hoping there would be hot chocolate mix in this recipe. Hmmmm…
The Better Baker says
What a yummy and enticing recipe! It’s being featured at Weekend Potluck today – please stop by and grab your Featured button. Congrats! Looking forward to what you bring next week.
Diana Rambles says
Looks so delish!!
Lisa @ Wine & Glue says
This looks so delicious Lyuba! How did you not eat the whole pan??
Wow, this looks SO yummy!
Oh my goodness, this is too much!!! Looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! What a great idea!
The Better Baker says
You gotta be kidding me!! This is one honkin’ amazin’ dish. Piinning! I can see from your photos all your food is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing at Weekend Potluck! Please come back soon.
Awesome! The dip looks so delicious, Lyuba 🙂 Pinned to make soon !
Randi - Dukes and Duchesses says
That looks SO good! I just pinned it … it’ll make a great treat for my kiddos!
Heather @ French Press says
this looks SO good! I bet even my kids could make this for me:) what a great quick recipe idea