Out of this world delicious French Toast made from Brioche bread and stuffed with crispy bacon. This delicious breakfast is also made into easy-dippable sticks.
Let me tell you something…this is one addicting breakfast treat!
These French Toast sticks are sweet, soft and filled with bacon! You can’t get any more delicious that that. This is one impulse buy that we really enjoyed.
Let me explain…
I broke the first rule of grocery shopping, the one that states “do NOT go shopping hungry!” I went shopping hungry. Well, in the bakery section of the store, I saw this amazing looking French Brioche loaf and it just jumped into my basket. The whole way to the resister, I was thinking of what I was going to do with it. It wasn’t until I got home, and remembered that I still had a pack of bacon that needed to be used, that I knew to make some stuffed French Toast sticks. It turned out too good!
DON’T MISS THE QUICK DEMO VIDEO!
- 6 1-inch slices of Brioche bread
- 12 slices of cooked bacon
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil for cooking
- Maple syrup for dipping
- Cut Brioche bread slices in half, to form two long sticks. Cut each bread stick in the middle for stuffing, but don't cut all the way through.
- In a large, shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, maple syrup and salt until smooth.
- Preheat a large cooking pan with oil over medium heat.
- Place a bacon slice in the center of every bread stick.
- Dip every bread stick in egg mixture, covering all sides, and place them in the pan.
- Cook French Toast bead sticks until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
Check out these great recipes from other bloggers:
Pancake Dippers from Lady Behind The Curtain
Pancake Pops from Number 2 Pencil
French Toast Sticks from Six Sisters Stuff
Blueberry French Toast RollUps from Cooking Classy
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
More Recipes From Me: