Out of this world delicious French Toast made with Brioche bread and stuffed with crispy bacon. This delicious Stuffed French Toast is made into easy-dippable sticks.
FRENCH TOAST STICKS
Let me tell you something…this is one addicting breakfast treat!
These French Toast sticks are sweet, soft and filled with bacon! You can’t get any more delicious that that. This is one impulse buy that we really enjoyed.
Let me explain…
I broke the first rule of grocery shopping, the one that states “do NOT go shopping hungry!” I went shopping hungry. Well, in the bakery section of the store, I saw this amazing looking French Brioche loaf and it just jumped into my basket. The whole way to the resister, I was thinking of what I was going to do with it. It wasn’t until I got home, and remembered that I still had a pack of bacon that needed to be used, that I knew to make some stuffed French Toast sticks. It turned out too good!
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Bacon Stuffed Brioche French Toast Sticks
- 6 1-inch slices of Brioche bread
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil for cooking
- Maple syrup for dipping
- Cut Brioche bread slices in half, to form two long sticks. Cut each bread stick in the middle for stuffing, but don't cut all the way through.
- In a large, shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, maple syrup and salt until smooth.
- Preheat a large cooking pan with oil over medium heat.
- Place a bacon slice in the center of every bread stick.
- Dip every bread stick in egg mixture, covering all sides, and place them in the pan.
- Cook French Toast bead sticks until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.