Phenomenal but easy dinner to impress someone special in your life. Four cheese ravioli cooked in garlic cream sauce with shrimp, scallops, spinach and shiitake mushrooms.
If you’re still trying to decide on a special dinner to cook this holiday weekend, look no further. I have a fabulous dish here that is so delicious, so comforting and so easy!
Beautiful ravioli dish to impress that special person in your life. It’s like love on a plate. You know that it’s very easy to show love with food. Men or women, doesn’t matter, we all love to eat good food. And, this dish is easy enough to prepare, in case you like to eat more than you like to cook. It’s comfort and love on a plate, so open a bottle of white wine and enjoy your dinner!
This dish was inspired by a talented chef that I’ve been following for a while. Have you met Chef Dennis yet? If you haven’t, go immediately! His dishes make me drool daily and I absolutely love following him.
A few days ago, Chef Dennis shared this deliciousness on Instagram and I immediately got a craving for some shrimp and ravioli. The very next day, I ran out for some fresh shrimp and scallops (because I have such a weakness for scallops that I had to add them) and made this fabulous dish for dinner. I modified the dish to my own taste but the inspiration was undeniable. I just hope that I inspired your dinner as well!
SOME MORE RECIPES TO TRY:
How to Cook Lobster from The 36th Avenue
Cajun Grilled Shrimp from Spiced Blog
Crab Cake Stuffed Shrimp from Lady Behind The Curtain
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Ravioli with Seafood, Spinach & Mushrooms in Garlic Cream Sauce
- 9 oz Four cheese ravioli
- 1/4 lb fresh shrimp
- 1/4 lb fresh small scallops
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 oz fresh spinach
- 4 oz Shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Garlic Cream Sauce:
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 large clove of garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano more for topping in desired
- Fresh grated pepper
- Cook ravioli according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a large cooking pan, heat up oil and add chopped spinach and sliced mushrooms. Saute until spinach cooks down and add minced garlic, some salt and pepper. Saute until garlic is fragrant.
- Add broth, stir well.
- Add heavy cream, Worcestershire, pressed garlic, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Add shrimp and scallops. Cook until shrimp start to turn pink and flip shrimp and scallops.
- Add ravioli, carefully stir in and cook until shrimp is done.
- Stir in Parmigiano-Reggiano and cook for another minute.
- Serve right away.
All images and text ©Lyubov Brooke for ©Will Cook For Smiles. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If using my posts in collections and features, please link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate as most ingredients and brands have a slight variation.