Little individual pies filled with soft pumpkin pie cheesecake filling. A popular holiday treat that has all the great flavors of a pumpkin pie and the creaminess of a cheesecake.
MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE PIES
As soon as it hits September, my husband starts begging me to make my Pumpkin Cheese cake Pie. It’s all he wants to eat all season long and it’s a must for me to make for Thanksgiving dinner.
These little pumpin cheesecake pies are not just the individual version of the pie, the best part is that they also have MORE crust in every bite. I don’t know about you, but I am super excited to have more crust with every bite of the pie. Little bites of pumpkin heaven indeed.
There are a couple of tips that I also want to mention first, before I let you enjoy the pie. This recipe makes 10 little pies but you can easily double it to serve a bigger crowd. This cheesecake pie can be made into a whole pie and you can follow my recipe HERE.
One more note, I recommend that if you plan on making little decorations out of leftover pie crust, it would be best to pre-bake them first. Just cut out the decorations, lay them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake them in a pre-heated oven until just golden. Place the decorative crust pieces on the pie batter before baking it.
SOME MORE MINI DESSERT RECIPES TO TRY
Mini Apple Crumble Bars from Noble Pig
Mini Chocolate Mint Pies from Mom On Timeout
Pecan Pie Bites from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Pies
- 1 package of pie crust there are two rolls of crust to the package
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a muffin baking pan.
- Roll out pie crust and cut out 4-inch circles using a cookie cutter or something comparable. You should be able to get 5 circles out of each pie crust. Optional: save leftover pie crust to make leaves or other decorations. (Tip: if using decorations, pre-bake them for a few minutes before adding to the mini pies.)
- Gently place each circle of pie crust into muffin cups, forming a cup. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth (a couple of minutes).
- Add pumpkin puree and dry spices, beat until well blended.
- Add eggs, heavy cream and vanilla. Beat well.
- Divide the filling among prepared pie cups, filling them 3/4 of the way.
- Place cut-out decorations on the pumpkin filling, if using any.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.