“This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.”
Creamy, delicate and absolutely amazing caramel macchiato cheesecake bars. This cheesecake is packed with caramel and coffee flavors.
I can’t seem to keep creamer and coffee at home for a long time. We run out of both so fast, I have to get new ones every week. Kiddo and work has us running on fumes this summer and that’s what happens, coffee makes it into our cheesecake.
Not to worry though, the amount of coffee in here is very minimal, just enough for flavor enhancement. But what a flavor it is! This cheesecake is SO good, we could hardly keep out hands off of it.
The best part was caramel from the top and middle seeping thought to the crust making it an ooey-gooey with caramel goodness. I also used some Dulce de Leche syrup on top and I highly recommend it if you can find it at your grocery store.
To mix things up a little with our morning coffee, I’ve been getting different flavors of International Delight creamers. But as many flavors as we’ve tried (and that’s almost all of them), Caramel Macchiato flavor seems to be our favorite. Oh, and guess what? Pumpkin Spice flavor is coming soon! Personally, I can’t wait to that one!
Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup caramel for drizzle over crust
- 20 oz of cream cheese 2 1/2 packs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 1/2 Tbsp espresso powder
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup caramel for drizzle on top
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease 9x13 baking dish.
- For crust: Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar and vanilla to a mixing bowl. Mix warm, melted butter and espresso powder until incorporated and add it to the graham crackers. Stir very well, until all incorporated. Press graham cracker mixture into the baking dish, evenly, all over the bottom. Drizzle caramel over the crust.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl of an electric mixer, on medium-high speed, until smooth and fluffy, for a couple of minutes, Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl, add cornstarch, vanilla and beat for another couple of minutes.
- Add egg and sugar and beat until incorporated.
- Warm up ID creamer and mix it with espresso powder. Add to cheesecake batter and beat until mixed throughout. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl and mix a little more.
- Spread cheesecake batter carefully and evenly over the crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Take out the cheesecake and drizzle caramel over it.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and run a butter knife around the edges to separate it from the pan. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Make sure to sign up for International Delight Newsletter and don’t forget to visit International Delight on Facebook and Twitter and don’t miss any promotions, sweepstakes and coupons! For more recipe ideas, visit International Delight on Pinterest.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.