1 medium Eggplant
1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 lb Ricotta cheese
1 6 oz bag of spinach
1/2 cup mozzarella
Mozzarella for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Beat egg with some salt and pepper in one bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and a little salt and pepper in another dish.
3. Skin and cut eggplant into about 1/2 inch slices.
4. Batter the eggplant first in crumbs then in egg then in crumbs again.
5. Place into oiled baking pan.
6. Cover with some foil. Cook for about 10 minutes. Take off the foil and flip the eggplants. Cook for another 10 minutes.
~While cooking eggplant…..prepare the ricotta cheese.
7. Steam the spinach until done. Squeeze and add to a mixing bowl.
8. Add, salt pepper, ricotta and mozzarella cheese to the spinach. Mix well.
9. Spread ricotta/spinach mixture on top of the eggplant.
10. Spread some marinara sauce on top of the mixture.
11. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Sprinkle with some mozzarella cheese.
*** I am linking this post to all the link parties listed in my side bar!!!!