1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp sugar
1 large peach
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1. Combine all ingredients but peach and almonds in a mixing bowl and beat until well combined and smooth.
2. Skin and grate that peach on a large grater into the bowl. Add chopped almonds as well. Mix well.
3. Spread some batter in the waffle maker and cook according to your waffle maker’s specifications.
4. Serve with butter and powder sugar
* I am linking this recipe to the Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!