1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs smoked sun-fried tomatoes (chopped small)
about 10 small shrimp
1 garlic clove
1 tbs chopped green onion
2 tbs Monterrey Jack cheese
2 tbs Smoked sharp cheddar cheese
2 whole wheat medium tortillas
1. Heat up the oil in a medium skillet. Add the sun-dried tomato and saute for about a minute.
2. Add the shrimp and saute on both sides until pink and there is no more transparent spots.
3. Add the grated garlic, stir well. Saute for a few seconds and take out of the skillet.
4. Spread Monterrey Jack cheese on the tortilla, top with green onions. Place on the hot skillet. Top with the shrimp/tomato mixture and smoked cheddar cheese. Cover with the other tortilla.
5. Saute the quesadilla for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
* I am linking this recipe to Thursday and Friday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!