2 chicken breasts
1 cups of dry elbow macaroni
1 cup small seedless grapes
1/2 cup mayo
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the chicken breasts with some salt, pepper and a bay leaf. Take out the cooked chicken but save the water.
2. Cook the pasta according to the package in the water that you cooked the chicken in. Drain and set aside to cool.
3. Cut the cooled chicken into small cubes.
4. Cut the grapes in half
5. Combine the chopped chicken, cooked pasta and chopped grapes in a large bowl. Mix well. Add the mayo, salt and pepper and mix until all mayo is evenly incorporated.
6. Serve on top of a green salad.
* I am linking this recipe to the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?