1 pint vanilla bean frozen yogurt
2/3 cup blueberries
1/2 cup Fat Free milk
1 cup ice
2/3 cup chopped strawberries
Cool Whip for topping
1. Split the ice and milk between two blenders. Put 1/3 of a pint of frozen yogurt into one blender and 2/3 in another blender.
2. Add the blueberries to the blender with less frozen yogurt. Blend well and split the blueberry shake layer between two glasses.
3. Blend the frozen yogurt, milk and ice in the second blender. Split half the vanilla shake between two glasses, layering it on top of the blueberry shake.
4. Add the strawberries to the leftover vanilla shake and blend until well combined. Layer the strawberry shake layer on top of the vanilla layer.
5. Top of with some Cool Whip and decorate with a strawberry.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?