Ever wish that you could turn your favorite candy bar into a perfect dessert? I do! My favorite is Almond Joy. This Almond Joy Cheesecake is the perfect version of that candy bar and perfect to serve on Valentine’s day! I am sharing this cheesecake recipe with you today. Let me hear some “Whoo-Hoo”!
I love getting inspired by everything around me. Remember my Layered Creme Brulee Cheesecake? That was one of the best cheesecakes that I’ve ever made and it was an inspiration cheesecake as well. This time I was inspired by the International Delight coffee creamer. When I saw that they had Almond Joy creamer, I just had to make a cheesecake with it. I have a special weakness for Almond Joy.
Almond Joy Cheesecake Recipe
- For Crust:
- 1½ cups finely crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 5 tbs butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- For Cheesecake:
- 3 8-oz cream cheese packs
- ⅔ cup of International Delight Almond Joy Creamer
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ tbs corn starch
- ½ cup of sugar
- For Topping:
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1½ tbs sweet condensed milk
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Chocolate syrup
- ~ Grease a 9-inch spring form, set aside. Preheat the oven to 325.
- For crust: Crush the graham crackers in the food processor or use the crumbs. Mix in the sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Stir very well. Press graham crackers into the pan, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side.
- Start beating the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract, sour cream, and International Delight Almond Joy Creamer.
- Add the eggs, one at the time, beating after each addition.
- Add sugar and corn starch. Make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the pan with crust. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Mix coconut flakes with sweet condensed milk. Spread the coconut over the cheesecake. Spread the almonds over the coconut. Bake fore another 10-13 minutes.
- Let the cheesecake cool for about 20 minutes. Using a butter knife, separate the cheesecake from the sides if necessary. Carefully undo the spring form and take off the side. Cool completely before serving and drizzling with chocolate syrup.
This Valentine’s Day, share the love with recipes and homemade gift ideas! Don’t miss the International Delight Valentine’s Day Twitter Giveaway. Enter by following International Delight on Twitter and by tweeting your favorite ID flavor with the hashtag #IDLove. Winners will be contacted on February 15th and will receive ID Valentine’s Day Sampler Packages!
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
Connect With ME!!!