These are Dulce de Leche Peanut Butter Cup Cookies will be the talk of the party. Soft and gooey peanut butter cup cookies shaped in a cup and filled with dulce de leche. Noone will be able to pass by these cookies.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
You know what they best part of these cookies is?
Yes, there are too many to choose from. First of all, these are soft, chewy cookies loaded with chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups. Second of all, these cookie are also filled with creamy Dulce de Leche in the middle.
As if the flavor combination and texture wasn’t enough, these cookies are also “poppable.” No, they don’t actually pop. That’s just what my husband calls them because they are bite-sized and easy to “pop” in your mouth.
Every time my son or my husband walk by these cookies, they “pop” one and keep walking as if nothing happened. Before I know it, the cookies are gone.
These bite-sized peanut butter cookies are perfect for parties!
If you don’t want to miss any new recipes, subscribe to e-mail or follow me through my social media channels!
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Some more cookies to try:
Dulce De Leche Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Soft peanut butter cup cookies shaped into mini cups and filled with dulce de leche.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 8 oz chopped mini Reese’s cups
- 13.4 oz can of Dulce de leche (may have some left)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini cupcake pan. (You would need two mini cupcake pans or you can wait until the first batch is completely cooled.)
In a small bowl, sift together the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine butter and sugar, beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla extract. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Still on low, drop in chopped Reese’s mini cups, mix until just combined.
- Take out about 1 tbsp of dough and roll it into a ball less than an inch in size. Flatten it and place it in the cupcake pan cup, forming a cookie cup. Repeat to fill the pan.
- Drop a heaping teaspoon of dulce de leche in each cookie cup.
- Bake for 9 minutes, take out of the oven and let them cool completely before taking them out of the pan or they will break.
Originally published on Will Cook For Smiles on June 1, 2014.