Oh goodness, I made these yesterday and I HAD to share it with you right away!
These potato and mushroom baked bowls are amazing! They are made with Parmesan cheese, fresh rosemary, garlic and baked in individual ceramic bowls.
These potato mushroom bowls would be perfect for upcoming holiday dinners or a dinner party. They are very easy to prepare and all you have to do is pop them in the oven for a little over an hour. It looks beautiful to serve and they really are DEE-licious!
I really wanted to use these adorable pots for something. My mom had these pots for years and I always thought that they looked great at the dinner parties. I don’t know why I took such shining to them, but I love them! I asked mom for a couple and look…..so cute!
I’m already planning on what else I can make. Although, this was a really delicious way to break them in!
Individual Parmesan Rosemary Potato and Mushroom Bowls
- 4 large golden potatoes
- 8 oz of baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 tbs grapeseed oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced or grated
- 2 tbs rosemary
- 2 tbs flour
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease three oven-safe, ceramic bowls.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes. Wash and slice the mushrooms.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, mushrooms, rosemary, garlic, Parmesan cheese, grapeseed oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Sprinkle flour over the the potatoes and mix until all evenly coated.
- Divide between the three bowls and cover with lids.
- Place on a cookie baking sheet and bake for about an hour and fifteen minutes.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|
Don’t miss any new posts and recipes from me, subscribe to E-MAIL! Just enter your email in the side bar, you will receive an email for confirmation. Confirm and you are all subscribed! HUGS!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday morning!!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck andRattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!