Amazing dessert on a hot evening! Delicious milkshake made wish salted caramel brownies, vanilla ice cream and salted caramel topping!
I’ve mentioned it before that I have the biggest weakness for brownies. I have a thing for brownies and the little man has a thing for anything chocolate (yes, anything chocolate). Naturally, brownies are a perfect treat for us.
This week, I decided to whip up a batch of brownies for us and made it a little extra special by making them with caramel bits and a little coarse salt. Yes, Salted Caramel Brownies and they are absolutely heavenly! That’s exactly when I got the idea for this milkshake, after we came home from another scorching day outside.
It’s very easy if you have some brownies on hand but if not, I’d recommend using a box brownie mix. Just add some caramel bits and sprinkle coarse salt on top before baking and you’ll have awesome brownies and you can have as many milkshakes as your heart desires!
Did I mention I found an awesome new topping?! It’s salted caramel topping by Smuckers and I’m in love!
Salted Caramel Brownie Milkshake
- 2 oz square of salted caramel brownie or regular brownie but increase salted caramel
- 3 scoops of vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 Tbsp salted caramel topping more to taste
- Whipped cream topping optional
- Salted caramel drizzle optional
- Combine all your ingredients in a blender and pulse until all smooth!
- Top off with whipped cream and salted caramel topping.
- Sip and enjoy!