Soft and silky classic quiche made without a crust and full of delicious flavors. This crustless quiche is made with fresh spinach, artichoke hearts and lots of cheese.
I can’t believe that mother’s day is this weekend!
Are you ready to celebrate your moms, wives, and other influential women in your life? I hope you have something special planned, but if not, I have a great brunch idea (or breakfast in bed, of course).
I’m in love with this delicious new crustless quiche. Since I don’t have too many breakfast options that are gluten free, I often make myself some eggs for breakfast. It could get quite old having the same old, over medium eggs every morning. On weekends, I like to get a little more creative. One gorgeous weekend morning, I decided to combine the flavors of my favorite spinach artichoke dip with a crustless quiche. It turned out très bon!
As a matter of fact, it turned out SO good, that I made it THREE times in one week. I could not stop eating it. This quiche combines the flavors of a spinach artichoke dip with a fluffy, soft quiche and that combination is just divine.
You can also appreciate the fact that it’s a healthy dish too. It’s crustless and made with fresh spinach. Another way to lower the calories would be to use light sour cream and 2% cheese.
Some More Breakfast Recipes:
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Spinach Artichoke Crustless Quiche
This crustless quiche is made with fresh spinach, artichoke hearts and lots of cheese.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 oz fresh spinach
- 6-7 oz baby artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9-inch pie baking dish. (To grease the baking dish, you can spray non-stick baking spray or rub butter all over the bottom and sides of the dish.)
- Combine eggs, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Whisk well, until all smooth.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat and add some oil for cooking. Add spinach, cover, and let it cook down.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts and pressed garlic. Season with some salt and pepper. Mix and saute the veggies for a few minutes.
- Slowly add cooked veggie mixture into the egg mixture, while stirring. Stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Transfer the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
All images and text ©Lyubov Brooke for ©Will Cook For Smiles. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If using my posts in collections and features, please link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate as most ingredients and brands have a slight variation.