Amazing simple pasta dish, perfect for a simple meatless night. Angel hair pasta sauteed with mushrooms, garlic, cilantro and all flavored with truffle oil and topped with Parmesan cheese.
So I open my pantry door the other day, to find something, and I dig and I dig and I stumble on something I’ve had for a long time but completely forgot about. I found truffle oil!! I love truffle oil and I can’t imagine how I could have forgotten about it, but I did. It’s surprising considering I order truffle fries at the restaurants all the time and always swear that I will make them at home.
Anyway, I immediately decided to use the oil for dinner. I made this simple and heavenly pasta dish and it was a huge hit. Apartment smelled amazing for like two days and I’m already craving it again.
Truffle Oil Pasta and Mushrooms
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 3 Tbsp truffle oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to the package, strain and set aside.
- Preheat a cooking pan over medium heat. Add about a tablespoon of truffle oil and mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until almost cooked.
- Press garlic and add it to the pan. Saute until fragrant.
- Add pasta and stir well.
- Add remaining truffle oil, cilantro, salt and pepper. Saute well.
- When serving, grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Check out these great recipes from other bloggers:
Parmesan Truffle Fried from A Family Feast
Truffled Gnocchi and Mushroom Ragu from Simply Delicious
Creamy Tagliatelle with Bacon Mushrooms and Truffle Oil from Vikalinka
Mushroom Pizza Bianco with Truffle Oil & Fresh Herbs from Pork and Fin
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!