Amazing simple pasta dish, perfect for a simple meatless night. Angel hair pasta sauteed with mushrooms, garlic, cilantro and all flavored with truffle oil and topped with Parmesan cheese.
So I open my pantry door the other day, to find something, and I dig and I dig and I stumble on something I’ve had for a long time but completely forgot about. I found truffle oil!! I love truffle oil and I can’t imagine how I could have forgotten about it, but I did. It’s surprising considering I order truffle fries at the restaurants all the time and always swear that I will make them at home.
Anyway, I immediately decided to use the oil for dinner. I made this simple and heavenly pasta dish and it was a huge hit. Apartment smelled amazing for like two days and I’m already craving it again.
Truffle Oil Pasta and Mushrooms
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 3 Tbsp truffle oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to the package, strain and set aside.
- Preheat a cooking pan over medium heat. Add about a tablespoon of truffle oil and mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until almost cooked.
- Press garlic and add it to the pan. Saute until fragrant.
- Add pasta and stir well.
- Add remaining truffle oil, cilantro, salt and pepper. Saute well.
- When serving, grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.
Check out these great recipes from other bloggers:
Parmesan Truffle Fried from A Family Feast
Truffled Gnocchi and Mushroom Ragu from Simply Delicious
Creamy Tagliatelle with Bacon Mushrooms and Truffle Oil from Vikalinka
Mushroom Pizza Bianco with Truffle Oil & Fresh Herbs from Pork and Fin
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
More Pasta Recipes From Me: