“This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.”
Amazing fall brownie made in a small batch, just perfect for a warm after-dinner dessert.. Pumpkin brownies spiced with pumpkin spice and topped with caramel bits, nuts and fudge drizzle.
It’s fall, you guys!!
I started noticing this weekend. We were driving down to see our parents and I was looking out the window and I suddenly noticed the trees. The trees are starting to turn the beautiful fall colors. I was memorized. I love fall, it’s my favorite season, well that and winder. It finally hit me that summer is coming to an end. Even through fall is not very true and real here in FL, I still get a good glimpse of it and I love it.
Fall is coming, beautiful colors are coming, comfort food is coming and pumpkin and apple treats are coming. I want nothing but pumpkin treats lately. Nope…I’ll never have enough.
Pumpkin Spice flavor of International Delight creamer is now available at stores! My husband is super excited because he
likes loves pumpkin spice and the second I got home from the store, he made coffee so he could use the creamer. To spread extra happiness at home, I made us a chocolate treat. Well, a chocolate pumpkin treat with caramel, nuts and extra chocolate on top!
Small Batch Pumpkin Turtle Brownie Skillet
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp ID Pumpkin Spice creamer
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts
- 2 Tbsp hot fudge topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 and make sure that your 6-inch skillet is nicely seasoned. Rub the skillet with little bit of oil, using a piece of per towel, so it's glossy but not wet, on the bottom and up the sides. (You can also use a small baking dish.)
- In a small sauce pan, over medium to medium-low heat, start melting butter. When butter is almost melted, add creamer and a cups of chocolate chips. When the chocolate starts to melt as well, start stirring. Slowly stir until just melted and smooth.
- Add brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and pour the melted chocolate mixture in it and whisk together.
- Whisk in the egg, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- Sift in flour, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt. Whisk until just combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the skillet.
- Spread caramel bits and nuts on top.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes, do a toothpick test to make sure that the center is not still runny.
- Drizzle hot fudge topping over the top of cooked brownie.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Make sure to sign up for International Delight Newsletter and don’t forget to visit International Delight on Facebook and Twitter and don’t miss any promotions, sweepstakes and coupons! For more recipe ideas, visit International Delight on Pinterest.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.