I have another easy dinner idea for you! It’s delicious Turkey Meatballs made with Italian flavors and topped with smooth Creamy Parmesan Sauce.
This has been a crazy week, all leading up to today!
You guys…I’m graduating today!!
This week, it was nothing but finishing my final paper and talk about crunch time! But, I did it! I finished the paper and I am done. I can’t believe that I am actually done. I woke up yesterday and I didn’t know what to do with myself. There was no assignment to work on, no research to read, everything was done…
So the little guy and I spend the day at the beach and then came home and baked!
Like I said, it’s been a little crazy and some days I didn’t have any time to cook. That’s where the easy and fast recipes come in.
I actually had to play a little “Chopped” with this recipe. Many of my readers already know that some of my best recipes were created when I was playing “Chopped” in my kitchen. It’s true, those seem to be my best creations!
When I needed to make a quick dinner the other day, I realized that I haven’t gone to the store in a few days. So I opened the freezer and looked for a minute, opened the fridge and looked for a minute, opened the freezer again and then the fridge. “Aha, I have ground turkey! Now let’s pull anything that could go together…”
Little tip that I do want to mention: You guys know how much I love fresh herbs and don’t use much seasoning mixes. For that reason, I always have frozen herbs. I can never use up the entire bunch of herbs so as soon as I buy a bunch of any herb, I mince and freeze it. I miss having my little herb garden but I’ve been too busy to keep up with it. If you are not growing your own herbs, mincing and freezing the ones you buy is a perfect way. Make sure to use freezer bags and label them correctly. All you’ll have to do is take out however much you need when the recipe calls for it!
Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Don’t forget to check deals and coupons!
- 1.25 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 tsp mined parsley
- 2 Tbsp oil for cooking
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Roux: ½ tbsp soft butter + ½ Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp minced parsley
- Preheat a medium pan with oil on medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredient for the meatballs (not the oil of course) and mix until all evenly combined.
- Form meatballs, about an inch in size.
- Cook the meatballs on medium heat, covered. Remember to flip for even cooking.
- In a small sauce pot, heat up heavy cream on medium heat. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic and salt. Cook, stirring slowly, until all the cheese is melted. Whisk in roux and once the sauce starts to thicken, add parsley. Cook for a couple more minutes and take off heat.
- Top meatballs with sauce and enjoy!!
- These meatballs are great with just about any side, from broccoli to roasted potatoes! Can also be served over pasta.
Check out these great recipes from other bloggers:
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Meatballs from Life In the Lofthouse
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs Casserole from Buns In My Oven
Saucy Asian Meatballs from Gimme Some Oven
More Delicious Recipes From Me:
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!