This finger-licking-good Hot Four Cheese Dip is so easy and a perfect way to keep everyone satisfied before the big dinner. It’s smooth, creamy and extra cheesy. Made with four kinds of cheese, fresh chives and fresh parsley.
We are back to share some holiday recipes with you and this week, we are talking about appetizers. I wanted to make something that can be enjoyed before the holiday dinner has even started. Yes, I’m talking about something to snack on while the family is watching the game or just hanging around, waiting on dinner. So if they are not willing to help out with dinner, whip up this fabulous dip to keep them out of your hair.
You can also make this dip after holidays and utilize some of that leftover turkey or ham. Just dice some meat and fold it in this cheesy mixture before baking. That could make a great lunch for the weekend after or a snack for a game day. Kick it up with some red pepper flakes if you want to add some heat to it too. That’s exactly what I will do when I’ll make it again this weekend.
SOME MORE RECIPES TO TRY
Flour on My Face: Cranberry Apple Cheesecake Bites
Adventures in All Things Food: Festive Avocado Cucumber Bites
Daily Dish Recipes: Baked Brie Bites with Olives and Roasted Garlic
The Gunny Sack: Spinach Artichoke Bites
Hot Four Cheese Dip | Progressive Dinner
- 2 - 8 oz packs of cream cheese
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Asiago cheese + more for topping
- 1/4 cup diced fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp fresh minced parsley
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 and make sure your cast iron skillet (10-inch) is well seasoned. You can use a 9-in round, an 8x8, or a 9x9 baking dish if you don't have a cast iron skillet, just make sure to lightly grease it.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and light. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl and add mayo. Beat until all combined.
- Fold in cheeses, chives, parsley, grated or pressed garlic, and salt. Mix until all evenly incorporated.
- Spread mixture in a baking dish evenly and top off with more grated Asiago cheese.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. You can turn on broil for a few seconds if you want a golden brown top but make sure to keep an eye on it.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!