As promised, I’m sharing the Blueberry Mini Cheesecake with you today. It’s mini cheesecakes made with Blueberry Syrup and fresh blueberries.
I would have to say that blueberries are my favorite berries. I know that everyone loves strawberries. I like them as well, but I ate way too much of them when I was a kid. My grandparents used to grow a lot of their own veggies and berries and I was in charge of strawberries, peas and tulips. It was so much fun for a kid but it was also hard work. Well, no store-bought strawberry will compare to home grown, so I’m picky.
I also remember going blueberry picking but we didn’t do it often. So, I haven’t gotten spoiled with blueberries like I did with strawberries. The little man also loves blueberries….actually, he stole some while I was taking cheesecake pictures.
He is so cute, I just can’t stand it! He definitely approved of the blueberries and the cheesecake!
- 1/2 cup of graham crackers
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs butter
- 2-8 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 2 tbs blueberry syrup
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- Preheat the over to 325 and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- For crust: Mix in the graham crackers, sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Stir very well. Press about 1 1/2 to 2 tbs of graham cracker mix into the pans, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side.
- Start beating the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract, sour cream, and blueberry syrup.
- Add the egg, mix until all incorporated.
- Add sugar and corn starch. Make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the cheesecake batter among the pan cups
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Cool off and top with some fresh blueberries and more blueberry syrup.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to emails of follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| so you don’t miss any more recipes!
PLEASE NOTE: I switched the email delivery system! The switch happened in the middle of March. If you subscribed before then, PLEASE re-subscribe in the side bar! HUGS!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!