As promised, I’m sharing the Blueberry Mini Cheesecake with you today. It’s mini cheesecakes made with Blueberry Syrup and fresh blueberries.
I would have to say that blueberries are my favorite berries. I know that everyone loves strawberries. I like them as well, but I ate way too much of them when I was a kid. My grandparents used to grow a lot of their own veggies and berries and I was in charge of strawberries, peas and tulips. It was so much fun for a kid but it was also hard work. Well, no store-bought strawberry will compare to home grown, so I’m picky.
I also remember going blueberry picking but we didn’t do it often. So, I haven’t gotten spoiled with blueberries like I did with strawberries. The little man also loves blueberries….actually, he stole some while I was taking cheesecake pictures.
He is so cute, I just can’t stand it! He definitely approved of the blueberries and the cheesecake!
Blueberry Mini Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup of graham crackers
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs butter
- 2-8 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 2 tbs blueberry syrup
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- Preheat the over to 325 and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- For crust: Mix in the graham crackers, sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Stir very well. Press about 1 1/2 to 2 tbs of graham cracker mix into the pans, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side.
- Start beating the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract, sour cream, and blueberry syrup.
- Add the egg, mix until all incorporated.
- Add sugar and corn starch. Make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the cheesecake batter among the pan cups
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Cool off and top with some fresh blueberries and more blueberry syrup.
Recipe from Lyuba @willcookforsmiles.com