Easy but amazing dinner rolls that will go perfectly with any dinner. These dinner rolls are made with fresh chives, fresh garlic and fresh herbs.
Chive Garlic and Herb Rolls
- 8 oz Pillsbury Pizza Dough not thin crust
- 4 tbs unsalted butter melted
- 2 large garlic cloves minced very finely or grated
- 1 tbs chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbs chopped fresh chives or green onion
- 1-2 tsp coarse salt for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 400 and grease the 6-cup muffin pan.
- Combine the butter, garlic and herbs in a small bowl and mix very well.
- Unroll the pizza dough and spread the butter/herb mixture evenly over the dough.
- Roll the dough and cut into 6 equal parts. Place the dough rolls into a muffin pan, cut side up. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with dinner or as an appetizer!
8 oz Pillsbury Pizza Dough (not thin crust)
4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
2 large garlic cloves, minced very finely or grated
1 tbs chopped fresh dill
1 tbs chopped fresh chives (or green onion)
1-2 tsp coarse salt for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 400 and grease the 6-cup muffin pan.
2. Combine the butter, garlic and herbs in a small bowl and mix very well.
3. Unroll the pizza dough and spread the butter/herb mixture evenly over the dough.
4. Roll the dough and cut into 6 equal parts. Place the dough rolls into a muffin pan, cut side up. Sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with dinner or as an appetizer!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Stella B's Kitchen says
Another great recipe, Lyuba! I saw this via Bacon Time and couldn’t stop from clicking on it! Looks easy-peasy!
I have to try these…. they look super yummy.
Looks yummy. Pat
Yum-o! We have to try these!
Ashley Jones says
These look delicious! I cannot wait to try–thanks for posting!! I pinned these as well!
Yum, pretty too!
Yum! These looks so savory!
Oooh, I need to go Pin these,,,and try them.
Is there anything better than fresh buns?
Polish Mom says
oh uh ah… they look soooooo good!!!
Debra Kapellakis says
i don’t have ready made dough available but the our next pizza night will have these on the side. YUm! My mouth watered from the first moment I saw the first photo.
Wow – they look great! Love that they’re made with pizza dough, too.